Slipping and craning of boats to a capacity of 2,5 tons, bays for boat maintenance and dry-sailing, secure premises, canteen and members kitchen, lockers and boat sheds.
Club ferry times
Please be aware of the following Ferry times:
Monday – No Ferry
Tuesday – Thursday – 08h00 to 16h00
Friday – 08h00 to 15h00
Saturday, Sunday, Public Holiday – 08h00 to 18h00 (Summer) – 08h00 to 17h00 (Winter)
Should the ferry be required on a Friday later than 15h00 hours for a special group event, the manager must be advised no later than the preceding Wednesday to arrange this.
A T.Y.C. dinghy is available at all times when the ferry is not operation for member’s use.
Boats for sale
Should members wish to sell and advertise their boats this can be arranged through the Club Manager!
Maintenance Contractor Rules
Boat Repairers Policy
As requested by members at the meeting the amendments to the Boat Repairers
policy regarding security and access control were added to by requiring recognised
- To be in possession of a general and public liability insurance cover to cover their workers and other associated persons on TYC premises
- To limit the number of workers working on the premises to two
- To provide a copy of identity documents for all workers on the premises
- To provide a copy of a letter of good standing with the Compensation Commission confirming that the contractors employees are registered for workman’s compensation
- To supervise their workers on the premises at all times. The policy made allowance for a known supervisor to provide this supervision
- To provide the club manager with a work schedule in advance for the coming week